Friday, March 13, 2009

Crazy Friday

Ok I know it's been awhile and I hope to post again soon about something else but I have to write this ASAP! I'm blogging at work that is a NONO but this is so funny.

As you all may already know I work for a manufacturing company in Irving. I'm in charge of all the shipping, etc with jobs that go out. Anyways back to the story I had to go give my plant super the loading order for one of our trucks. So as I'm walking outside to the plant I see that he is holding a plant meeting right by his desk which is by the docks. So everyone is standing in a big team circle (Kind of like Wal-Mart and there team meetings). I walk behind trying to be quiet and lay this paper on his desk for him to pick up later. All is good I lay it down and turn around and WOW I smack right into the light that they put on the side of the truck. First I'm shocked at what just happened then I look back and everyone in the plant was looking at me. All I can hear is people talking in Spanish and looking at me. So my comment is "Oh I'm good" and I start walking away really fast. But the whole time I'm walking away I'm laughing so hard. I think they may have thought I was crying.

It was so funny all I can do is laugh and smile about it now. Oh well good to know that I can make everyone in the plant laugh and go home and tell there husbands or wife about what happen today.

I will write later on to tell you other stuff going on.

Peace Out,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!! I'm glad you laugh at yourself! And blogging at work? Rebel! :)

    ReplyDelete