Friday, February 6, 2009

Last Week Updates

Alright so here I am to give you a Mallette family update. So last Friday as I told you in my last blog post was girls night. Ended up out of five of us only two ended up going out. Lisa and I decided to tear the town up. While driving to downtown Fort Worth Lisa and I rocked out like the old days singing songs. Some things never change like my wonderful ability to sing, dance, and drive at the same time. Anyways the whole night was super funny I think I laughed the whole time. But the sad part was we were trying to get in at a local hang out and yes you had to be 21 or over. Which clearly I'm over 21 just look at the crows feet by my eyes. (Botox one of these days) Anyways I handed them my ID and he says oh no we can't let you in your DL has expired. REALLY!! You have to be joking right. So here we are with a long line of people behind us and we have to walk away like some teenage girls that can't get into a jumping club. HAHAHA I was so embarrassed that I could have ran in a hole. I should of told the guy really you think a girl under 21 would come out on a Friday night wearing a sweater set on. REALLY!!! Over all the night was super funny we ended up going to five different places and end up at home at 2am and back up at 6:30am with Sam.

So it's true all my fellow friends I will have a dead animal thing hanging on the wall. YES! on the wall in the house not in the garage but IN THE HOUSE!!!!!! Caleb went on his hunt this last weekend and came home with an Aoudad. You may be asking what is this well my friends I don't know what this thing is either till I saw it sitting in my garage in a cooler with it's head hanging out. After Caleb took it out of the black bag (kind of like CSI) I thought to myself how is that thing going to look in the house. Where am I going to put that? How do I decorate with this dead animal on the wall? I could maybe put a scarf around the neck, or lights for christmas. Over all not much you can do with this b/c I already promised. I have about 5 months to think about this b/c that is when it will come back from the taxidermist. Any ideas please let me know. Over all I give Caleb a really hard time but honestly I'm really proud that he got that. He went on a Bow hunting trip which he got his first real Bow only 6 months ago and read up on a lot of ways to improve it and practiced everyday and this was his first time to really shootat a real animal. Which this can't be easy. Although if you ask him how it happened he makes it sound like a love story. She died with so much peace and grace. It maybe could of happpened that way but I'm happy I didn't see that. I would have been yelling RUN!RUN!RUN!


Alright have to run I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow. So I have to get some Caleb and Sam time in before bed. Till next time my fellow bloggers.


~Peace Out

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I think you're the coolest wife for giving Caleb that trip! So awesome! Second, if you want me to, I'll give your blog site a makeover. Just e-mail me your sign-in and password and tell me what colors and I'll work on something. Look at my blog for what I mean. I also gave you a shout out on my blog so some more people might come visit. :)

    ReplyDelete