Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Blue's

I know right away you all are thinking, when is Sandra going to get on this crazy Blog? I know that is what I was thinking. Not really but by popular demand I'm back. Alright not too much going on this last week. My volleyball girls won first in an open division tournament. Which is really great, I was so excited. However this is really sad to say but I get really excited that the girls start laughing at me because I'm jumping around like a crazy women on the side lines.


I also found out that I don't like cops that much. At 6:30am on a Sunday morning these cops don't need to be sitting on the side of the road. They need to be at some dounut shop. However this last Sunday they were pulling me over. Yes, my friends that know me it's true. "White Bullet" (AKA White Sentra) got pulled over for doing 83 in a 60. Then on top of that my DL is expired. So I got two tickets to start the day. What a great way to start the day! Everyone knows the saying when a cop walks up to your car.(Caleb knows this one by heart! HAHAHA) "Can I see a DL and proof of insurance please?" You hand that over then the next thing is "Do you know why I pulled you over today?" I'm thinking ya I know but I better not say. So what do we all say......."Oh NO why?" Then he come back and says "For Speeding, Do you have some place to be?" Really is this guy for real I was just up at 6:30am on a Sunday driving around on the road for fun. Who does that? Alright I know it was totally my fault so I can't complain but still they don't have to hide in crazy places or drive normal looking cars. What ever happen to the old time cop cars? Why can't they drive those so they stick out so people can see them. Enough about that one.


Caleb and Sam are doing good Sam is always getting into stuff. I can hear Caleb right now yelling at him. Saying Sam get out of that don't get into that. So maybe I should let you all go and tend to that. I hope next time I have better things to talk about but currently I don't have anything really exciting. Tomorrow is girls nights so maybe something funny will come out of that one. I just hope I don't fall on my face or something crazy like that.


Below are a few Photos of the little one the last two weeks.


Here is a photo of Sam just being Sam. Smiling b/c he wants some more food or fruit snacks. He loves those things.
This Photo was taken when I brought him home from my Mom's one afternoon. He walked in and layed down on the floor and went to sleep. It was the funnest thing you would have ever seen. I truly think he would have stayed that way all night if we let him.
Sam took a ride on a Harley Divison. Oh ya that's right, I did but we just let him sit on it. HAHAHA. Kevin was so nice and let Sam pretend he was taking a ride. He loved it but I said no way not till you can pay for it. HAHAHA

Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. I already told you this tonight...but, you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete