Sunday, January 4, 2009

The last day before work and to tell you the truth I'm really sad. I have loved waking up to Sam crying around 7am. Then going to get him and bringing him back into bed with Caleb and me and then waking up again to Sam slapping me in the face at 8am. I think it's the best time just hanging out in bed with Sam and Caleb in the mornings. Oh well I still have Saturday's and Sundays.

Today was crazy, Caleb and I had plans to go look at a house in Keller. So as we are getting ready our realtor calls and tells us that someone wants to come look at our house. WHAT??? Caleb and I were so excited because this would be the second showing. We are so ready to move but we don't know yet what they think about the house. We are praying that if it's God will, this will be the right person to buy our house. After doing a fast clean on the house we were off into town for the day of looking at houses, and volleyball practice


We looked at two houses. The first one I could have just walked in and walked right back out it was sooooo bad. Then the second one was okay, not a love house but it could work. Then we stopped in a new housing subdivision and we saw some houses that would work but then again we can't do anything till our crazy house in Canada(AKA Azle) sells.


Alright it is late but here is a cute photo of Sam and Caleb tonight chilling on the couch.


~Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment