Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Blog for the Mallette's and Sam's First Hair Cut

I finally started a blog after everyone asked me to. I don't know how great this blog will be but I will sure try to get on and make a post at least once a week maybe everyday. Okay, those that know me really well, know that this will be hard, but I will try.


Well the only thing that was cool today was that Sam got his first haircut. He did a great job and didn't cry. He just sat in the chair looking around with no expression at all. I was so proud of him for doing so well, but then it almost made me want to cry. Think about this, he just got his hair cut, soon he will be asking for designer clothes to impress the ladies. Then he will want the fast car, and before I know it he will be out the door with some girl that I have to call a daughter-in-law. Even though down in my heart I will know I'm the only one that is important to him. Alright I guess that is going a little far but it was a moving moment at the barber shop today.


I added some photos so you could take a look at the little guy. That is all I have for today but for tomorrow look forward to fun times with Sam and Caleb at the house, volleyball practice, and house hunting/looking/wishing our house would sell.

~Peace Out




1 comment: